Safe delivery procedures
- We knock on the door, or ring the bell, then step back at least 2 metres.
- When the door is answered we will present the flowers and ask where they would like the bouquet placed. We usually suggest the recipient takes a step back and offer to place on the door step, however we are very happy to do as requested. Some people prefer we leave before they answer the door, we are never offended and will do what’s needed to make others feel safe.
- We do not leave bouquets with a neighbour if the recipient is not home during covid times
- If they are not home or do not answer the door we will leave the flowers out of sight and weather and post a calling card to explain where the flowers have been left. EG In the shed
- We regularly wash our hands, and use hand sanitizer before and after each delivery.